Friday, May 11, 2007

Gailey's!

These are some photos I took a few weeks ago when I visited Sprinfield, MO. I thought you should experience them!! They are making me hungry.
If ever you are in Springfield, You must go downtown and eat breakfast at Gailey's! www.gaileysbreakfastcafe.com
It is on Walnut street and my be the greatest of great breakfast joints. Just so you know, I get the mediteranean! PHENOM!
Of all the things I miss about Springfield, this is one of the things I miss the most! Early morning breakfast with a dear friend.
I am getting ready to skip town to spend some time with my mom and and as Andrew and I were falling asleep, he looked at me and said, "let me take you to breakfast." So I woke up super early so I could be at work on time after having breakfast, and got ready and he took me to Ginger Sue's. I do love that place, but it's no Gailey's. Anyway, it was so fun to have an early morning date. Seeing as I miss meeting my friends for breakfast, it was really fun to meet my best friend so early in the morning.

2 comments:

Kate said...

yum... that does look good! You're making me hungry for breakfast tomorrow, maybe I'll offer to take my husband out, that would fun. Thanks for the inspiration!lynnegreen

Anonymous said...

Today I saw a girl at Target that I thought was you. But then she turned around and it wasn't you. Sad.