Friday, September 4, 2009
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Sunday, July 5, 2009
This is Tate and Heather, and Finley. We met heather first at her boutique. Catfish & Tater. you have to check it out! Blog and Website! check out the website! also, she has an Etsy!
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
At this time she pauses to look it up, and I flip it open and scan it while the other girl begins, "The one I was struggling with is in Isaiah 53, who is this servant who has to take on all this sin...Jesus wasn't around yet."
So I explain that this was a prophecy...but as I begin explaining, I continue to read...and as I was doing that I stopped, flipped back to the passage that the Etheopian was reading in Acts and read it outloud.
The scripture that the Etheopian was reading and struggling to understand "unless someone explained it to him" in Acts 8...was Isaiah 53...
Thursday, June 25, 2009
- We took the 10th grade girls on a retreat
- My cousins Tammy and Tyler came to town and we got to hang out in April, that was super special.
- We went to Springfield for Blast from the FN past. A little Icthus reunion.
- We have had a hundred youth events
- My BF Jenny came to town for the week, which was awesome! It was awesome to have her visit my home for the first time.
- I went to Austin for a quick "visit"
- I had my Nephew and Michelle staying with me for 2 weeks! (Which was a bitter sweet treat-I will say without much detail)
- My mom and Dad came to see us.
- We worked after prom-which was pretty fun
- We redid our back yard and now have an awesome out door space to hang out in.
- We started doing these one day mission projects in the summer!
- We went to the lake with a fam. from church-but it was so stinkin cold, I didn't get in. (but good news, we are going to the lake tomorrow)
- we went to see my all time favorite band...311 along with Ziggy Marley with Andy and Bridget from Springfield.
- I got to see Amber, Titus and Justus.
- and we got back from camp in PCB Florida on Monday. We took 45 people for a week.
this is a shot from an Easter photo shoot that I did with John , however I haven't had a chance to edit yet cause of the whole computer debacle.
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Friday, March 6, 2009
Sunday, March 1, 2009
I would love to ask you all to say a prayer for the youth that Andrew and I minister to and also for Andrew and myself. As of late, Andrew and I have been bombarded by students coming to us with hearts of repentance for choices that they are making that are "not neccessarily great"...As it is a joy to us that they seek refuge in us and come to us so that we can call on the name of the Lord together, there are weeks and months that are just overwhelming. If you understand what I am saying, I just ask that you would pray for the burden that Andrew and I carry that we are trying to give to the LORD. We tell our students your guilt and shame are gone, that is the hope we have in our crucified and ressurected Lord, and yet I can't seem to let that burden go. These students are the only children I have and the love and responsibility I have for them is far greater than I could have ever imagined feeling. Please pray that the Lord would walk them through whatever He needs so that they will come to a greater understanding of why we would ever choose to give our lives to serve this Most Holy God.
So to those of you in the ministry, I will pray for you as I am sure you share this responsibility. and for those of you with kids, I will pray for you as I know that you also share this responsibilty.
We are starting a new study throughout our church on prayer and I can't wait to see the fruit that is produced!! Love to you all!
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
photograph the pages and see how that goes. If anyone knows of a scanning solution, let me know! And happy Birthday Grandma!
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Needless to say, but I will, my husband is a stud and I love him very much, he is my favorite. Thanks Lover you are really cute!
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Have a great day!!
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Friday, February 13, 2009
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
While I was there I ran into a friend of mine Janae Hardy. Used to be Janae Short. I took her senior photos quite a few years ago, and as far as I can remember, I think she was the first one that I ever took. We talked a little bit and she said something about her photos. Turns out she has been taking photos for quite a long time and her stuff is awesome! So check out her blog here, and keep checking it from the link on the side.