Thursday, February 19, 2009

presidents day date!

So, we didn't make out for Valentines, but we made it out for Presidents Day! Andrew planned a perfect date!
First Stop - Nara! This place is a little gem. I could eat there everyday. We stopped in for their sushi happy hour! $3.00 rolls and like no one was there...and it is sooooo good.

Next stop was to the movie theatre on the Plaza! Andrew took me to see He's just not that into you in the VIP lounge. It was pretty swank! And the food was really good, we just had some southwest eggrolls! yummy!
And our last stop was to McCormick and Schmick's for dessert! We had the "Chocolate Bag"! It is infamous and we must be the last of our friends who have not eaten one! Let me just say, it totally lived up to the hype.
This is the chocolate bag. It is sculpted out of semi-sweet chocolate and filled half way with a white chocolate mouse. It is filled the rest of the way with fresh fruit and the plate was drizzled with Raspberry puree! uh, yeah!
it was okay

Needless to say, but I will, my husband is a stud and I love him very much, he is my favorite. Thanks Lover you are really cute!

1 comment:

Joanna said...

Good for you! I know it's hard to get time for yourselves sometimes. This looks like you had a blast.
Hope you two are doing well!