Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Get ready!

I have a couple thing that I want to tell you about!

So I will start today and post continuously for the next few days!


Andrwe and I went to Springfield Last weekend and visited some friends. More specifically we went for the Red Velvet Art store opening. It was full of beautiful people and beautiful art, and yummy cupcakes!!
We stayed with David and Misty Potter and they are so sweet and took us out to Ocean Zen, which is the greatest place to eat everywhere. I had the Garlic and Herb Grilled Portabello Mushroom Napoleon! OH MY GOSH!! It was super amazing!

While I was there I ran into a friend of mine Janae Hardy. Used to be Janae Short. I took her senior photos quite a few years ago, and as far as I can remember, I think she was the first one that I ever took. We talked a little bit and she said something about her photos. Turns out she has been taking photos for quite a long time and her stuff is awesome! So check out her blog here, and keep checking it from the link on the side.

No comments: