Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Leavin on a jet plane

I am so excited right now! We are leaving in the morning, really early, for Florida! We had an event tonight. We had planned on going mini-golfing, but storms were in the forecast, so we went to see Wall-E instead. I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised. It was amazing, and nothing like I thought it would be, so you must see it!
The next thing I am excited about is this. There are these books I have been reading. I started reading them cause my students, all girls, were reading them. I thought they sounded so stupid, then I got my hands on one of the books from one of the 8th grade girls and I was hooked. I hate describing them to people because they sound so stupid, but I can't deny it...they are really good. The books I am talking about are the Twilight Series by Stephanie Meyer, and the reason I am excited is that the 4th and last book of the series came out last weekend, and I have it and get to read it on vacation. Ahhh. It is amazing that I have had time to read 3 700 page books and a few little ones during this whirlwind of a summer.
So, if you need something to fill free time...check out the twilight series, especially if you really like high school stories! ha ha!

No comments: