Monday, August 15, 2011

My Job


Working with His Voice Global is sort of a dream job for me. Right now, I am working on a conference which will be held in Bolivar, MO.
We will be spending the entire weekend of Sept 23rd-25th discussing and teaching holistic missions. The tag line for the weekend event is "global engagement with local roots". As His Voice Global is not a "sending'' organization, we feel like part of our duty is to give practical ways to make a global impact while being locally rooted.

I love attending conferences so I am loving being on the other side of things. We have speakers lined up that I cannot wait to hear from!
Some of the speakers and breakout session leaders are Amber and Vernon Burger, Dave Becker, Adam Thomason (founder of Red Revolution) and Dr. Rodney Reeves (Author and professor at SBU). One of my favorite things that will be happening is the His Voice Worship Band led by Zack Atchley will be there...I can't wait to see him and his beautiful family!

If you have any interest in healthy, holistic missions, you don't want to miss this weekend. Just click here for any details you may need!


No comments: