Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Oh, the things he says.


Since moving to TX, I have only posted one of those "funny moments" between Andrew and me. It isn't that they don't happen as often, is that I tend to forget when they do happen and so I don't write them down. Then later, I am all, "Andrew, what was that really funny thing you said?" and that is always weird...so they don't get posted. But sometimes...Sometimes...things are so awkward and funny that I don't forget. So here is a short story from last weeks vacation in Destin, FL.

DON'T JUDGE ME!

Me to Andrew: "Okay, I do NOT mean this to sound racist, but every black person I know doesn't like being in the sun because they don't want to get darker...but there are a lot of black families who vacation on the beach in Destin."

Andrew to me: "Okay, I don't want to sound closed minded, but I can't believe I married a racist."


Have a great day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Truly a LOL moment :) I can't wait to meet him. He sounds super funny!

Matt and Jodi said...

I just laughed out loud and by out loud I mean I was afraid I woke up the kids. Miss you guys. We need to Skype and I need your email address.