Sunday, June 16, 2013

A Little Love on Father's Day!

I dote on Andrew a lot, but it is for a good reason. I love him. He is a stud!

A year ago we were waiting for a little baby to be born. I had no idea how much fun I would have watching Andrew be a dad. He is such a caring and patient man and all that has been amplified on Foster.
He goes to work each day - gives his all, comes home - gives his all, and then does it again. That working balance has been tough I am sure, esp since I got pregnant, sick, and tired again. But I am so blessed to have a husband who takes such good care of us!

Andrew, when I am praying for Foster, I always pray that he learns to be a man like his daddy. I pray that he is a gentleman, that he is kind, that he loves the way you do, that he watches you love Jesus - (and pray that he knows how cool that is), I pray that he is encouraging like you and that he learns what a noble and humble man look like by watching you.
I think you are the coolest and best person I know.
Happy Father's Day, Love.
Thanks for choo choo choosing me.

Now, here are some of my favorite pics of you being a dad from this last year.

This is the moment Andrew Saw Fos. 



 

 





















And to our dads, We love you so much! Yall are amazing too!!!

No comments: