Thursday, September 19, 2013

It's the final countdown! like for realz.

About 6 months ago, I thought, "well, I have 6 months with Fos before another baby comes." While that seems like a long time ago, the fact is that there will be another baby tomorrow.

It is official. If I don't go into labor today, I am being induced at 6:00am tomorrow morning. 
Get ready for the Beards to be a family of 4!

I woke up this morning (Foster had made his way into bed with us), and I looked at my boys in bed with me and thought..."Wow. This is it. Our last day as a family of 3." What do you do with that? I will tell you what! We make plans to head to Klyde Warren Park for a food truck lunch and let Fos play in all the water while we eat!

We are so blessed. I have wanted to complain so much throughout this pregnancy - because it has been sooooo hard - but I fear I will seem ungrateful. That is just not the case! I cannot believe that after all the years of thinking that we were unable to have kids, the Lord is blessing us with two! TWO! Andrew and I are so excited and so grateful!

as we count down the hours we have remained busy.

Last night was youth group, where Andrew leads worship. Since there is always a chance this close to the due date that Andrew would be gone, he had to have a contingency plan. The plan was that he would just do an acoustic set, and then if he had to be gone, they just wouldn't do music. We obviously didn't have a baby yesterday, so we were at youth...and then Andrew asked if I would lead with him. Of course I said yes...but then you know, Foster couldn't let us do it without him joining in. Sorry for the quality of these...

So here is a video of just Andrew sound checking...and Foster thinking he was a part of the show. I am not sure if you can see him "singing" along...but that is def. happening.

Then when I agreed to sing - this is how that ended up...There is a shortened version of this on
Instagram...but here is the full clip.




Well, friends, I would appreciate your prayers for tomorrow and cannot wait to introduce you to the newest Beard...and find out if its a girl or a boy!

Also, the Dieke's set up a care calendar for us so we have some meals, if you have asked me about that, here is the info.

http://www.carecalendar.org/logon/160095
and enter
the following information in the appropriate spaces:

CALENDAR ID : 160095
SECURITY CODE : 8680


Love you all!
Have a great day!

Also, Here is a pic from this summer of the all the boys! They look like a bunch of Swedish
kids...being superman. I wonder if we will have another Superman or a Wonder Woman!?
Foster, Charlie, Eden, and Fred.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Best wishes for a fabulous delivery!