Monday, August 12, 2013

Lookin good

I just have to take a second and brag on Andrew.
 Mainly, because in real life I whine about the topic of this very blog. I whine, mostly jokingly! 

You see, before I got pregnant the first time, I was in the best shape of my life. I was running 5-6 miles 4-5 times a week, I was eating well, and I felt great. 

Pregnancy changed me - I was so tired I could barely go on walks. These women who run marathons at 6 and 7 months are insane freaks of nature. There is NOT A CHANCE I could have done that. 
Well, after Fos came along it took me about 6 months and I was down to my pre-pregnancy weight...plus a few lbs...UNTIL...I got pregnant again. Now, don't get me wrong, I am so thankful to God for my two miracle babies...I just feel like I have been wearing maternity clothes for 2 years. I just want to go shopping and try on normal size clothes in the store. This is a total first world problem, I know, but I really like to shop...whine, cry, boo...pity party for me. 

So - this is why I have been whining.
Have you met my husband? If not, here he is.
This is Andrew (on the left - alongside Me, Melody, and Tim...we miss you guys), or should I say WAS Andrew.
During my first pregnancy this is how we looked. (I think this was March 2012)



AND
This is this weekend. (August 10, 2013)

I feel like I need to tell you that Andrew had this suit tailored, not once, but TWICE since MAY! 
I only whine because he looks amazing and has lost twice as much weight as I have gained! 
For fathers day, we basically had to buy him a new wardrobe. 
I whine because I am jealous. Let's just be honest! That is the bottom line!

But in reality. I am just really proud of him. He is down almost 40 lbs since our move to Dallas. I have always thought he was gorgeous, but I mean, come on, look at him!

Andrew, as much as I whine about how lucky you are to go shopping, I am so happy that you feel good and feel healthy! You are an inspiration to me (in so many more ways than you know) and I love you and really am so stinking proud of you!


No comments: