Thursday, June 28, 2007

Self portrait week finale!

FridaySaturday The rest of my Self portraits from self portrait week!


I went to My families house this weekend, It was an interesting time.
Some of the highlights were driving there with Jessie and driving home with her too, let's just say that she saved a bit of my sanity. I got to go to Jake's Graduation party, and meet his girlfriend Kelly. (Which I loved because she tells him what's up)
I also had a re-uniting with a great friend, Gina. You will find her in that top picture! It has been 3 years since we have seen each other, since then she has been married, has 2 kids and I got married. SO...That was a huge piece of fun. And on top of that I had a bunch of friends who came to Josh and Michelle's baby shower. So I got to see Jenny and Sydney, Andrea and Chris and my cousin Paul. So...it was a fine trip.

No comments: