Saturday, May 15, 2010

Train Ride Surprise!



Dad took the kiddos for a little ride~

So a week ago I hopped on a train to surprise my mom for Mother's Day! It was so fun. I got to the train station at 10:15 to be greeted by my brother. He took me home and I crawled in bed with my nephew! Fred. I tossed and turned cause I was so excited about seeing my my mom. He tossed and turned too. We had a "conversation" around 3am. In the morning, my dad got home from work and woke me up. I stood in the kitchen while he went down to get my mom. When she walked into the kitchen Josh and Michelle were standing in there and I was the farthest away. She looked twice and paused. Took a big breath of surprise and followed with tears and hugs. SUCCESS! It was so fun to surprise my mom. I know she misses me, and I miss her too. My days just go by with so much to fill them that sometimes I don't have time to think about it. But when I do...it isn't very fun!
So we spent an awesome 3 days together!

I also got to see Jenny and Sydney and got to meet baby Austin~
this is Syd and Fred playing together!

No comments: