Thursday, December 1, 2011

Is it Christmas time?


So, I have this personal dilemma. I am fairly certain that people make fun of me for it. So, here it is.
I HATE being cold. I get cold, my toes get cold, my bones get cold and I cannot get warm for hours. I get miserable! I just hate it. so much.
I LOVE snow.


The way I see it is that if its going to be cold, it better snow. Otherwise that freezing is pointless.

So we just moved to Dallas in April. Everyone asks, "Oh, so you made it through the ridiculously hot summer?"
To us it wasn't so bad. I ran outside almost every day all summer (sure, it was early in the am, but I never thought it was as bad as these Texans say it was).

Now that it is December, and it does get into the 30's at night, I am a little sad that I am not going to see much, if any, snow at our new home.

I got this video from my brother in Indiana two days ago. I was so jealous. But...I have to keep telling myself that this beauty comes with FRIGID weather.
We, on the other hand, drove around with this last week!



Christmas in 60's?
Sorry folks in the midwest who don't love snow, but I am praying for a good hard Christmas snow in KC and St. Louis!

Does anyone else deal with this silly dichotomy?

No comments: