Monday, January 30, 2012

Dreams

I have heard people say that during pregnancy, dreams get weird. This freaked me out, because normally my dreams are fairly strange.
Well...They have started. The last three nights have been nuts. I told someone yesterday that I wake up exhausted because I am living adventures all night long.

Short review...Last night I was kidnapped by two men trying to make money off of returning me, but then ended up in the Alps, rescued by an animal who told me to zip-line across a river (by holding onto a chain), found a lantern, and then the fairies helped me by leading me through a secret garden filled with "dwarfs" (like the 7) who watched over me till I ended up in the Gap (yes, the clothing store) where I worked folding clothes by the pool at my childhood home where I kept watch for the Tiger that then attacked my brother in my parents room. I woke up as Josh was slaying the tiger with a knife...a steak knife...it was a rough fight.

aannnnnddddd.....Good Morning!
Any of you ladies have crazy dreams while pregnant?!



In better dreams news, Andrew and I have been reading through the Bible this year. We have just a few chapters left of the Old Testament, but just wrapped the New.
This imagery from Revelation 22 is way more up my alley when thinking of things to dream about!

"Then the angel showed me the river of the water of life, bright as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and the Lamb through the middle of the street of the city; also, on either side of the river, the tree of life with its twelve kinds of fruit, yielding its fruit each month. The leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations. No longer will there be anything accursed, but the throne of God and of the Lamb will be in it, and his servants will worship him. They will see his face, and his name will be on their foreheads. And night will be no more. They will need no light of lamp or sun, for the Lord God ill be their light, and they will reign forever and ever."

Amen.

Have a blessed day today, friends!
S



No comments: