Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Watch it Wednesday

So, recently this video has been moving across the posts lots of people...including Ellen.
I feel like I need to tell you, in case you didn't know that Trip and Tyler (the two guys who make these videos) work with NorthPoint church a lot, they are hosts at Bigstuf camps, they hosted Catalyst last year and they are very well known in the church circuit. We have been playing their videos for about two years and I always laugh because they sort-of walk the line...I decided to post one of their earlier videos which I think is hilarious and then the most recent popular hit.

So, without further ado....



This is one from last year some time.



This is the most recent one.

you can see many more on this site. http://www.youtube.com/user/dontbethatguyfilms/featured

I hope you laughed at least a little!

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Alessandra said...

ok i confess. i laughed. these were funny. :)