Monday, February 13, 2012

product placement

It is not often that I talk about a product, but...Superbowl Sunday found me and some friends talking about hair care.
I thought it was really interesting that most of the girls said that they use shampoo for a short amount of time then switch because they haven't really found anything that they like.
One of the girls and I had both switched to an Organics shampoo and neither of us finished the bottle because our hair felt like straw. And I do not want to spend an arm and a leg on shampoo and conditioner.



So, that is the lead into my post today.

Over our Christmas break my mom had put a lotion into the bathroom for us...you know like a "guest" use lotion and soap. It was this.


I have only ever loved one lotion as much as I love this. 
(Which was a discontinued after sun balm made by Hawaiian Tropic which smelled like dreamy coconut and sunshine...just sayin.) 

Because I loved the lotion so much, I was shopping and saw this new line of Aveeno shampoo and conditioner. 



I bought. I used. I love!


One of my friends handed me this product to use and so I thought I would give it a try...

Between the lotion, shampoo, conditioner, and Frizz eaze, I feel like I have the softest skin and hair in all of Texas...
I thought you may one of the "girls" who cant seem to find the right combo without spending bank...you should check these out! 

No comments: