Friday, February 24, 2012

This is fun.

Andrew and I have been speculating about the sex of our baby. We both think boy, but you never want your mind to get to that "convinced" place because there is still a 50% chance that it could be a girl...then you are all psyched up for a boy...you get it.

Anyway, its been fun to think about what our baby will look like and which features it will have from us.
 So...Last night night we were laughing about it and ended up on Morphthing.com . This is a website where you can upload a pic of each of you, then see what your baby would look like or what your little boy or little girl would look like...The results of our little boy... we are going to use different photos for the girl and the baby, but I will post those when I have them!



oh...this is fun!
We are going to use different photos for the girl and the baby, but I will post those when I have them!

Happy Friday! 

No comments: