Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Christmas photos with the family...

So as most people know, I love to take photos of myself with other people this way... me holding the camera. So Fred and I were taking photos of ourselves, I couldn't believe that he was smiling with me, but the best part is that...

after seeing me do it, he gave it a try...only thing is, his arms are a bit shorter than mine, so he pushed the button and his face is really close to the lens! I love it though!!
There are some days that I just can't stand stand how much I miss these kids. My brother, Fred and Michele are some of my favorite people in the world. I just wish we were closer so that we could share life regularly...but for now, I have these sweet, sweet images that I look at when I miss them.






this photo was taken in Westport and I love it.





2 comments:

amberburger said...

sarah,
i am in love with these pics! Fred is sooo cute! I love the one of Josh kissing Fred while Michelle holds him...so great! and the upside down in between the legs pic is awesome too! LOVE YOU!

Anonymous said...

Fred is SO cute. Wow.

-Lyndsey Fro