Friday, January 9, 2009

NYWC


Starfield

Shane and Shane



Kenny, Andrew, and Sarah


So we were in Nashville for National youth workers convention. I was challenged so hard this year. I heard some amazing speakers and some that I didn't agree with, but knew that the things that I heard that I didn't agree with, would only challenge me! I heard from Andrew Marin, Walt Meuller, Dan Kimball, Francis Collins, Francis Chan, Tony Campolo, Shane Claiborne, Mark Yaconelli, Mike Pilavachi, Danielle Strickland, and Mark Oestreicher.
BUT what made it really fun, was hanging out with and meeting new friends. We met up with our friends Kenny Foster and his girlfriend who we had never met before, Sarah Winne. (in the photo with Andrew) We got to see a bit of Nashville with them. We also got to meet Jo and Chris who I have known for a little over a year through blog life, but actually got to spend some time with in real life! It was so wonderful to finally meet my new friends! And...Nashville is pretty great.





No comments: