Friday, January 29, 2010

in the bedroom


Hello. I told you we may try a video blog today, and this is what we came up with.


I should note (my mom says) that there is a TV on the other side of the curtains that can be closed off! TV is not romantic!
these are the itso cubes and you can get them at Target.

Here is a suggestions.
This duvet set is from Target, totally gender neutral. The piping is yellow. So instead of painting the bedroom bright sunshiny yellow, go with a smokey grey. (and yes, you can do dark wood with grey!)
Add some elements/details of yellow, white, glass and silver and call it smokey hot!

check out Target for more

These vases are studly!!


Bud vases on the dresser would be so cute!

these are from Crate and Barrel...so great.
Shiny silver lamp with white shade would look amazing against a grey wall.

Funky art work, if you don't know anyone who is an artist check out Urban Outfitters.
cute yellow towel, or clothes hook...for a little funk.
this is the little door pull from target we put on the itso's.
Put it together and VIOLA! Remember it is good to have elements that are classy and elements that bring the personality into the room!

Hope this is inspiring!!
Love to you!
S

3 comments:

Allyson said...

I'm very happy to have all of these tips to better romanticize my bedroom. I've really been having trouble feeling sexy in my room so now I know what to do! Haha. I am only joking. I think these are fabulous tips for married people. I would love to see more couples make even the smallest adjustments to try to bring something extra to their marriage. I think it could be revolutionary.

The Reardon's said...

Whenever we move out of the parents basement you will help me decorate my room and house, right?! Love you and LOVE this post! XOXO

Sarah said...

Erin! Of course...I will be by your side making your home a magical place! thanks for checking my blog and commenting...it makes me feel special.