Wednesday, March 9, 2011

1/2 a cow

Last night Andrew and I went to Matt and Jodi Turnbough's to celebrate little Sophia turning 1!
The night was full of Johns shenanigans, lovely food and as always wonderful conversation.

This is a video of John singing - Jesus Loves Me...note that he is only 2 and 1/2.


We were talking about how Matt and Jodi bought 1/2 a cow and so they have all this meet in their basement. I personally do not love red meat and it is almost never my first choice...unless I am at Texas Roadhouse, I love their sirloin kabobs...Anyway...
Andrew finds out that it lasts for a year or so and that it is really worth the money (if you like to eat red meat) so he says "wow, maybe we should look at doing that..." he started to trail off a little as we made eye contact...my eyes were saying "you really think we would eat that?"
Then he says, "Do you think we could buy a whole chicken?"

I love that man!

1 comment:

Karen said...

I am laughing right now! You two are great!! So excited for your move to D-town!