Friday, March 18, 2011

Airplane humor


Andrew and I went to Texas a week ago and I got home yesterday. He is still there and will get home on Sunday night.
I have a lot to share and a lot of pics to post, but I am gonna go slow.
Look for a lot of posts this week and here is one to kick off the fun.

We got on to the airplane and the flight was nearly empty. We were flying Southwest so we were able to choose where we wanted to sit.
We decided to take an exit row seat so there would be more leg room.
As we sat down Andrew looked up at the signs that told you what you would need to do incase of an emergency.

He looked up at the pictures and said, "Whoa, if there is an emergency...my eyes will shoot out these red lasers."
I laughed sort of a loud blurt and then took my phone out to take a pic...then the flight attendant walked up and said, "Can I ask what you are doing?" (He was just curious)
I told him the short story...he laughed and shook his head.

thanks for stopping by!

No comments: