Wednesday, September 10, 2008

5 words and photograph!

Becca Wessley is my HERO!
So, I saw Pink on the VMA's and I have to say that I fell in love with her hair...I couldn't stop saying outloud "I LOVE HER HAIR." So this is what it looks like.
I know, my hair would look weird like this for my face shape, but with my recent haircut, I realized that I can't stand the shape of it...to plain, to boring, and not me! I just didn't look like myself when I look in the mirror. So, I called Becca, and thank God, she said she could see me "tomorrow" which was Tuesday. So Andrew and I took a shotgun trip to S-town. We left at 11:45 and got back to Liberty at 9:00. We didn't see anyone but Nate and Becca, and of course, Lundyn. We had a sweet, sweet visit with them (at the shop) and we didn't even get to eat at ony of our favorite resturants...booo...but the results were worth every hour in the car. We did get a lot of work done without our computer on and in front of us. So. Here is the new hair!

Much Better!

2 comments:

Kim J. said...

I must of missed this post!! I saw your hair in the most recent and was wondering where the blond came from...totally rockin!!

beccaw said...

WOW! You're funny! I haven't checked your blog in a while, so I was very suprised to find out that I am the focal point of one of your entries. I'm flattered and glad i was able to make you feel sizzlin hot again! We love you guys, so glad we got to see you!