Saturday, April 30, 2011

Shout out!



On Monday April 11th we had to pack the UHaul. Andrew's mom and dad came over, his dad took a day off work. My parents drove over from St. Louis. AND THEN...the unmentionable. I am totally ratting some folks right this moment.
This is the group that showed up on a Monday at 10:00am.
Kelley Rowe (shakira), Sarah Beard, Andrew Beard, Kelsea Hoge, Drew Hansen
Krista Christmas...I mean Koch, Allyson Lean and Wermy...AndrewMichaelWermelskirchen.
Not pictured. Katja Jones
Yes, there are HS students who skipped school to help. Should I have said something about that...well, I didn't.

After we packed up we took a few pics of us on our porch for the last time
and then took all of those who helped us to Chic-fil-a. Minus my parents, they hit the road.

The next morning, as I have mentioned, there was a group of students at Starbucks at 6:00am. We did take a couple of pics.

And then the road.
Thought you would enjoy some images!
Love you guys!
Sarah

No comments: