Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Video from Students to us...

This video was made for us when we left LUMY (Liberty United Methodist Youth)

If you know us at all you find this funny...if you know our leadership styles, you will think its Hilarious, and if you don't know us, you may think it is just weird.

We were absolutely amazed at how many ridiculous things we either do or have done that people remembered. We love you guys! Thanks for paying attention!

Also, the one where she is putting water on her face is me making myself laugh so hard I cry...


3 comments:

Ben said...

A. I'm glad that lisp voice is global.

B. "Sarah and Andrew do a lot of bad stuff to me" made me roll.

C. I want to go back to school and be in your group.

Melody Cynthia said...

Haha! "If you get caught, you're from Pleasant Valley."
So fun!!

Amber said...

oh man i just laughed my head off! love those kids so much! yall are awesome.