Tuesday, June 14, 2011

31 flavors


PEOPLE! My birthday is just a few weeks away! I will be 31 on July 1st.
30 has been brilliant! This has really been one of the best years of my life. Full of change and growth, family, friends, so much LOVE, a renewed intimacy in my relationship with the LORD and a continued blessed marriage to the most wonderful man I know.

Since my last birthday,
  • July 2nd - Nephew #2 was born. Charles Phoenix Welker. The cutest little nugget with a constant smile!
  • I watched as students gave their lives to the Lord. I was able to disciple some beautiful young women.
  • I have felt love and support from so many people. I cannot begin to express the joy that brings!
  • I have made some new friends that are turning out to be the best.
  • We said good-bye to 150 of the most wonderful kids I will ever have!
  • We sold a house.
  • We moved to TEXAS! what?!
  • We got new jobs!
  • and so much more.

For my birthday it seems I am always stuck on what to tell Andrew that I want. This year I want some perfume and a new pair of lighter running shoes..

Other than that,well, I don't want. I don't need anything.

If you haven't stopped by in a while, my new job is with His Voice Global. This is the group I went to Sudan with in 2005. We are currently working in South Sudan, India and North Korea.
(click the link or message/call me to find out more!)

Guys, I am so excited about the work that His Voice is doing! I cannot begin to tell you how blessed I feel to be a part of this team!

For my job, for the first year, I am raising support for my salary. I stressed about this for about 5 minutes, then I realized that the Lord is faithful and good, and wants to use us to do his work. So, I began sending out letters and did exactly ONE post asking for support.

Today, I checked my status on support raising. I am raising $24,000 this year. As of today I am at $17,450. In just 3 months I have reached 72% of my goal. I have $6,550 to go. This is such a huge blessing and I am totally humbled by this generosity!

So, for my birthday I am asking one more time.
Will you donate $31.00 to my salary, (either monthly or a one time donation) as a gift to me for my 31st birthday?

This would not only be a blessing to me, but also to so many orphans could use more of my attention!

so here are two ways can give.
Click here. Fill out the form and in the designation type "Sarah Beard Salary"

or send a check to
His Voice, Inc.
PO Box 331311
Fort Worth, TX
76133
with "Sarah Beard Salary" in the memo.


I love you and am so thankful to know people care enough to stop by and check in!
Sarah

No comments: