Thursday, June 30, 2011

travel


Man, this month has been a whirlwind!
Andrew and I went to Mike and Chrystal's wedding in Liberty, MO. Got home on Sunday. Andrew left on Monday and returned on Thursday (from a camp scouting trip to FL/LA). I left with the His Voice crew on Friday (KS, MO, and INDIANA!) Andrew left on Saturday and we both landed at the airport within ten minutes of each other the following Saturday...which was last weekend. This week we have played catch up on cleaning and grocery shopping and have spent a decent amount of time working as well.
This is a new life for us. Traveling to different places and not seeing each other for days at a time? WHO HAS EVER HEARD OF SUCH A THING?
I'd be lying if I said this change was easy for me, but I would also be lying if I said it was the hardest thing I have ever done. My husband is my BEST friend and I cherish the time we get to be together. So for the next two weeks we will be going on lots of dates and having lots of fun...cause the three weeks of July are equally CRAZY! Thank God that He is Good and our foundation is built on him! Every day we spend together, in my opinion, is more fun than the last!

AND....
Here are some pics from my jaunt up to Indiana!

This is Charles, he will be one on July 2nd!
Charles, Josh, Michelle and Monkey Welker (this is my brother and family)
...That monkey is Fred and he barely sat still for a photo....
But this pic of my dad holding him is priceless, look at that smile!!
And of course he had to make a face!

This trip had a ton of great moments, from work meeting that were fruitful and encouraging, to family sitting around the Tramel living room laughing, to reading at the pool and running at my parents home (with my MOM!!!), but the highlight for me was when I took Fred on a run with me and from his stroller he said,
"I'm so glad you commed to see me Sarah, I love you so much"
BEST WORDS EVER!

Thanks for stopping in...And as a reminder...Tomorrow is my birthday.
31.

No comments: