Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Past times

I have been feeling un-inspired to blog. I have some small space ideas and I could talk about baby beard, but I didn't feel like sharing that stuff this week. I have been wanting to post something...cause if I don't I will get out of the swing. Then today it hit me.
My dad has recently gotten on Facebook. I am so excited about this. I am excited because my dad is the kind of guy who has had friends for like 60 years, so he could really utilize the ability to keep in touch. I never really thought about the photos that would start surfacing of him. Almost every day this week a new photo of my dad and uncle Kenny when they were in the Navy has popped up on Facebook. I am dying! These are PRICELESS!

I just wanted to share a few of them with you, cause they are awesome!

So here is my daddy...when he was really young and hip! haha!
Here he is! 

Dad is the one in the blue shirt in the back and Kenny is in the front on the far right. 


This is Dad on the left!

Seriously, aren't these awesome! I am so glad that people are posting these so I can see them! Love it.

Have a great day!

No comments: