Wednesday, February 3, 2010

we find out today




In case you don't know, I am obsessed with my nephew, Fred. He is a little stud, just over 2 years old. Of course, I think he is the sweetest thing on earth, but it is probably just because he loves me and calls me silly! Mostly when he sees me, he says, "Drew!"...
Maybe you didn't know that Michelle (my sister in-law) is pregnant again, but she is, and today they find out what they are having! This is soo exciting, but also a little scary, cause if it is a girl, Andrew will have to take all the cash out of my wallet so that I don't buy her everything. Fred thinks it is going to be a girl, but we will soon find out!

While Andrew was getting ready in the bathroom this morning I scream, "ANDREW, we find out today what Michelle's having!"
"Oh, yeah!" he said excitedly, "I hope it is a baby!"
"What if is was a moose?"
"That would be painful...(moment of thought)...but do moose have antlers at birth."
"I don't know"
"We should really check that out."
It was almost as if we were beginning to consider that it wouldn't be painful in the case of a moose...
Again, strange stories in the life of Andrew and Sarah.

I'll let you know how it goes!
Sarah

No comments: