Thursday, February 18, 2010

Worship art

Below you will find two paintings that I did in the last week. What you are seeing is a new endeavor for me. It is my response to God's goodness spoken through song and message during a worship service. This first one is about God revealing himself to us by setting us free and breaking the chains/bondage of sin. Amen. I did this one during worship night at LUMY (our youth group) on Valentines day. I didn't have a camera, but I had my flip, so this video is of the painting I did in response to God showing up in places that we don't expect. The words on it are "Your love makes it worth it" and that is a line from one of the songs that the worship team at Life Christian Church in Lee's Summit led. the song was called "I Surrender". Our dear friends Elliot and Joy had us come down and speak/minister to their youth group on Wednesday night, 2-17-10. (ignore the talk in the background. we were deciding where to eat after youth)

This is something that I have seen people do, but I have never done it (till this week). I am excited to see how the Lord will use this new found gift and fun response to worship.

Thanks for stopping by!

Sarah

1 comment:

Matt and Jodi said...

Amazing picture! I love it!