Thursday, October 2, 2008

Family Day

Just in case you didn't know, I am from a family of 4. My mom and dad are Chris and Lonnie -Chris is mom, Lonnie is dad. My brother is Josh and then there is me. Josh is 3 years older than me. He is one of my besties. We didn't really get along very well when he was in his early teens, but once we both hit the upper teens we clicked! We love each other. There are times when we may not agree, but I am not lying when I say that I am happiest when laughing with my husband, and Josh and Michelle! (Michelle is Josh's wife, and of course Fred). This photo is really one of my favorites of all time.
So I have to tell you that Josh is an artist. He is pretty brilliant and I am so proud of him. He called me today to let me know that he officially has a website...finally! So you can either click the link on the right side of screen or you can Click here. But, come back and let me know what you think!


And I didn't have time to post yesterday, but it was my Mommy and Daddy's anniversary! So, Happy Anniversary! If I was a really great daughter, I would tell you how many years It was for certian, but I think it is 32, cause Josh just turned 31... Oh, well Here they are, my favorite mom and dad of all time! (if you read this before and came back...I did a lousy job in the math) It has been 32! Thanks Aunt Linda!

2 comments:

The Reardon's said...

Hello beautiful! I love reading your blogs... you are inspiring!! Thanks for your prayers. I truly covet them during this time. I am feeling wonderful, but the baby is just ready to come out so we need to wait a bit!!

Your hair is AWESOME! I have been toying with the thought of hair chopping lately, but I'm worried about the whole curly hair fro thing when it's short... any thoughts?! Love you and miss you. xoxo

Tramfrau said...

Hey Sary, I'm pretty sure it's 32 years! John & I will be celebrating our 30th in December, and I know they got married before we did. Love you! Linda