Sunday, October 5, 2008

Probably the funniest 3 minutes I have seen in my life!

Saturday Night Live this season has been slightly dissapointing. But this week took the cake for one of the funniest things I have ever seen. One in particular. It was the Lawrence Welk Show, Sister Act. If you are at work and shouldn't be on line, don't watch this, cause you will definitley be laughing loud enough to get busted. I am not lying when I say that I missed the entire next sketch, because I was laughing and crying so hard. I commented on Katies blog a few weeks ago about Tina Fey being the funnies woman comic around... She is hilarious, and a brilliant writer, but I have to tell you today that I think I have decided that Kristen Wiig actually makes me laugh harder with her characters...she is so freakin funny!!! So, check out the video link and have a good laugh! let me know what you think, cause I know I am not alone here. So, Here's to you Kristen Wiig, for making me laugh and cry!!

3 comments:

omamarge said...

I watched the three minutes,

I guess I dont get it.

maybe Im just too old.

Ill watch it again,

While I try to think like I did thirty years ago.

Tramfrau said...

You're right, that was very funny - but check out this one from MADtv: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DW--7ZmXrXo

Sarah said...

It was funny...can i have your number?