Friday, April 27, 2012

Staying out late.

A few weeks ago my friend, Elsie, posted this blog about her husbands band, Sucre, playing in Dallas. 
photo by Elsie, source

On Tuesday night we went out and met up and heard them play and I got to visit quite a bit with Elsie. 



Me and my love

I walked up and hugged her and then stood by her at the table. She looked at my stomach with questionable eyes and said, "Did you tell me about this?" "ha. No, I guess not." She was so sweet! It was great to spend a little time catching up.
Me and Elsie

Oh my gosh, you're pregnant?!

And the band was amazing!  

Check Elsie's Store out, Red Velvet, and her blog, A Beautiful Mess. (If you don't know who she is already) and check out Sucre. You will not be disappointed!


1 comment:

Alessandra said...

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh you know a famous blogger!!!!