Monday, April 2, 2012

An update

Hey friends,
I have been extremely blessed by the generosity of my friends and family as I have been raising money for my salary with His Voice Global.  It has been a great two months of support raising.

As of this morning I hit 41.5% of my goal! I am so blessed by this! 

If you are interested in reading more about what I do (from a previous post), click here to read "The Ask".

If you would like to help me reach my goal (which I would love to do before the baby gets here - June 21st) there are two ways to give. You can send a check, payable to "His Voice Global" with "Sarah Beard Salary" in the memo to 3434 1/2 Shenandoah st. Dallas TX 75205. 
or
You can make a on-line donation through Network for Good. Just make sure you type "Sarah Beard Salary" in the "designation" box. 

Thank you so much for all you have done for our family and for these orphans all over South Sudan, India and North Korea! 

Please let me know if you have any questions about supporting me or if you want to hear more! 

This is at the Kansas City shower, where I was able to see so many of my supporters and friends!
This was Saturday Morning at the Carry the Jerry 5K with His Voice.
Me and the little one!
Out of focus...but a pretty great moment.




No comments: